Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My First and Last Post

Hello everybody! This is my first post on this blog, as well as my last. Well, at least for two years! I am leaving tomorrow the 22nd of April for the MTC. I will be there for approximately 8 weeks, after which I will fly down to Santiago, Chile. I am really excited and look forward to serving the Lord and the people of Santiago for the next two years of my life.

I have been attending Brigham Young University-Idaho. I started September of 2008, and ended April of 2009, completing two semesters. I will continue my education at BYU-I after my mission, and hope to achieve my bachelor's degree there. My current plan is to go into Business Management. I want to go into the restaurant business. Hopefully some day I might own my own restaurant.

I graduated from Grace High School in 2008. I have lived in Grace my whole life, attending Grace Elementary School, Grace Junior High School, and finally finishing at Grace High School.

I have always enjoyed school, especially the social part of it. I play football and basketball, and some track. I especially love playing basketball. I also enjoy reading, watching movies with my dad, and playing with my friends. Oh, and sleeping and eating.

I like Italian, especially lasagna and pizza. But Mexican is my favorite, which is why I got called to serve in Chile. :)

Well, that's about it. Most of you probably already know all of this stuff, and much more. But some of you may not, so now you do. Mom and Dad will be keeping this blog updated with the emails and pictures that I send home. But for now, th-th-th-th-that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment